If you have ever been even slightly associated with a family member who is a child, there is a near hundred percent chance that you have been begged for a birthday bounce house. That’s right. One of those oversized pillow castles on steroids that children absolutely adore. Here’s the thing, though, they are actually very fun and perfect for any birthday or gathering.
- If you ever want to see a child have a what some would call a complete and total “Spaz Attack,” the thing to do is use a rental bounce house for a birthday or any party. Children see these as dream palaces that can occupy them for hours. They’re great for kids because of their simplicity and accessibility.
- As a parent or however you’re related to the children you’re supplying with bounce houses, one of your biggest concerns will probably be how safe is giving your children the ability to increase altitude and do flips. It sounds bad, however, when you get right down to it, bounce houses are incredibly safe. The floor is inflated and much softer than most expect, thus, giving an almost completely impossible area for injury. The worst thing that could possibly happen is a bit of rug burn. So, knowing safety is a huge necessity in a party for a child, bounce houses are definitely you’re best bet.
- It is only natural to assume that something as big as a bounce house would be expensive, as it is such an immense and perfect party centerpiece. However, bounce houses are extremely inexpensive and located just about anywhere you live. For an entire day of use, on average, a bounce house will run you roughly 200 dollars. But that’s not all. Often times, bounce houses come people that make the party even better. For instance, some houses come with face painters and cotton candy machines. So you get way more than you expected simply for the flat fee of the bounce house.
- A new wave of bounce houses are coming through as well. The are essentially long, slender bounce houses that are set up to have water flow over them. These make for perfect Summer Day Barbecue accents and centerpieces. It’s essentially the same as having your own personal Water Park.
- Probably the best part about hiring the use of bounce houses for any parent or party holder is how easy the entire system works. Here is how everything will unfold: You simply order your bounce house, the company will bring it to you, you tell them where to place it, they set it up, you party, they come back at a predetermined point in time, and they take it away. You do absolutely nothing but pay.