The 2018 Toyota Corolla Hatchback model has arrived with a bolder and sportier look that installs much more driving fun and comfort than ever before. Inspired by the racing cars on the tracks, the model has sported a number of features that added more value to the car and has more appeal to the buyers who are fond of sports car. The latest Corolla Hatchback has more room for the driver and the car occupants with more comfort and entertainment stored in its cabin. Now it can boast about the same assurance of tried and tested reliability as expected from a Corolla.
The Toyota Ontario dealer shared the details of the aerodynamic features loaded in the 2018 Corolla along with some more significant ones that are briefed below:
- Smart Entry and Start: The 2018 Corolla allows you to enter and start the car without a key as long as the key is anywhere near the car. The Smart Start gets enabled with the ensuring of the shift lever to be in in P, then a single press on the brake pedal and pushing the start button will do the rest.
- Aerodynamics Features: Corolla Hatch has blended in a bunch of aerodynamic performance with a sporty exterior to get that agility in driving. Here are the aerodynamic features that you’ll find in 2018 Corolla hatchbacks.
- Vortex Generating Fins: Corolla Hatchbacks come with a bird wing-shaped vortex generating fins placed on the center and in the rear underbody of the car. These fins are made to streamline the airflow beneath the car to help in creating a better down-force, while the front and rear air spats and fins stabilizes the door mirrors and rear lamps.
- Low Centre of Gravity: Corolla Hatch in 2018 model has been lowered in height, made leaner and elongated to wear sporty style and at the same time improve the handling stability as well. The front seats too have been lowered to keep the driver’s hip point just 540mm above the level of the road and the leg room for the rear seat passengers have been increased significantly.
- Fuel Efficiency: The right combination of extended aerodynamics, improvement of the engines and with the introduction of the 7-Speed CVT, the Corolla hatch is all set to deliver an exceptional fuel efficiency, that not only keeps running on the road without a refill but even prolongs the life span of the vehicle for sure.
- Sporty Exteriors with Exterior grille and Stylish front design: As told by the Toyota dealer Ontario, inspired by the racing sport cars, the Corolla 2018 wears a stylized sporty look with the sloping bonnet and the slim upper and a wider bumper grille, that emphasize the agile stance of the Corolla Hatch.
- Driving Smooth: Whether driving through the city streets, or on highways, the Acoustic Control Induction System (ACIS) in the 2018 Corolla Hatch keeps modifying the length of the intake path which is either lengthened or shortened based on the driving conditions, providing a consistent high performance to ensure a smooth drive all the way.