WordPress hosting is ideally suited for businesses that want to build websites having CMS or Content Management System. WordPress is perhaps the most popular and robust CMS available in the market and remains a popular choice amongst businesses for its simplicity and versatility. Like its competitors, WordPress is primarily template-based; so, you can select a theme and customize it to create sites. There are many add-ons and plug-ins which can help in this customization. In other words, WordPress hosting allows you to create any type of website of your choice. You will find many ecommerce sites, blog sites, and corporate websites using this versatile software.
How does WordPress Work?
It is easy to download the software from the site wordpress.org. It entails a single-click installation from the control panels of most of the popular web hosts in the market. The application is also free of cost and you will not be required to pay anything extra apart from your basic monthly hosting costs. But, you will need to pay additional charges when you want to add some more features through plug-ins and add-ons to your website because these will take up bandwidth. Hosting is available for free from the website WordPress.com; however, here you will get restricted control over the installation and designing options unless you upgrade the plan or purchase additional services.
How can WordPress Hosting benefit Businesses?
- Small sized businesses prefer using WordPress hosting since it is easy to use and versatile. You will not need to possess a lot of technical expertise to begin using it. Besides, WordPress also offers RSS feeds, SEO-friendly URLs, sticky pages, a user-friendly interface which can be used even by inexperienced content writers. The posts or pages can also be suitably queued, moderated and even password-protected.
- Since WordPress involves the use of templates, editing them is quick and easy. The huge template library contains hundreds of options for designing the layout. WordPress can accommodate a lot of customization and tweaking carried out even by amateurs who may only have an elementary understanding of codes.
- To increase its functionality, the WordPress plug-in has additional bolt-ons which may be added to it. Nearly every WordPress will come with a few plug-ins and these may be turned on and off depending on your needs.
- WordPress sites will invariably take up a lot of bandwidth as the sites keep expanding. The more the amount of content, the greater the number of plug-ins and the higher will be your resource demands.
This means that your WordPress hosting plans must be able to scale up your resources without making you pay additional charges. While shared hosting is considered to be sufficient when you start off, there are hosts that will request you to upgrade these plans when your site outgrows the shared hosting plans.
These are some of the key benefits offered by WordPress hosting. WordPress hosting India services will offer many distinct advantages that make it a more preferred option compared to shared hosting plans.
Ways in which WordPress hosting scores above shared hosting:
- Since your site’s popularity relies almost entirely on the page loading times, it is better to choose WordPress hosting that guarantees better bandwidth. If your site takes too long to load, users are discouraged from visiting it. When WordPress hosting is backed by SSD, your website can load faster on user computers. This fast loading speed will improve your site’s rankings on search engines too; so, indirectly WordPress hosting will bring more traffic to your site.
- Security is a prime concern for all websites and this is a concern when you choose shared hosting plans. In WordPress hosting, sites and blogs are regularly scanned and monitored for malware; provider will ensure that there are proper security provisions for avoiding breaches.
- WordPress hosting will also guarantee that there are regular backups so that data can be protected and retrieved in the event of any calamity. When you choose specialized WordPress hosting, frequent updates are made automatically.
- Finally. Like any web hosting service, customer support is their backbone and WordPress hosting provided by reliable WP providers which boast of capable IT teams can handle your WordPress-related queries.