Beretta is a privately held Italian firearms manufacturing company that now operates worldwide, offering one of the largest and most premium selections of handguns, apparel, and accessories for shooting. Beretta firearms are used worldwide for a variety of purposes including civilian, law enforcement and military purposes. Beretta (Fabbrica d’Armi Pietro Beretta) was founded all the way back in the 16t century, making Beretta not only one of the most popular firearm brands, but also one of the oldest in the world.
When it comes to Beretta Pistols one of the most popular models is by far the Beretta 92FS – one of the most popular guns in the entire world. The Beretta 92FS has repeatedly proved itself within the military and law enforcement industry, making it a highly attractive weapon for individuals to consider. The Beretta 92FS is chosen by shooting enthusiasts each and every day, and to ensure more people are able to easily determine whether it is the best gun for their needs, today we are going to be listing some of the Beretta 92FS’s pros and cons.
- The Beretta 92FS has been the most popular semiautomatic pistol used within the US military, as well and police departments in a whole range of countries, for many years. This is because the gun is incredibly accurate compared to other pistols of its size.
- Because the Beretta 92FS is popular most of its parts are very affordable and it is a gun that almost every gunsmith will be familiar with. Some of the features that the gun used include a short recoil, delayed blowback system, front and rear sights, a reversible magazine release, an open slide design, and a spring-loaded safety lever.
- The Beretta 92FS is an incredibly safe gun designed to allow for multiple levels of accident prevention. It has a safety lever and a decocking lever.
- Some people think the drip of the Beretta 92FS is a little, therefore, people that are used to thin grips should go and hold the Beretta 92FS before ordering.
- Some people think that the trigger travel length of the gun is far too long, finding that it is uncomfortable for them to stretch so far. However, this is something that the majority of shooters can quickly get used to when they consider the advantages that the Beretta 92FS also offer.
Whether you are interested in purchasing the industry renowned Beretta 92FS or any other Beretta firearm, there is a UK supplier available to assist you – Solware. Solware offer firearms from all of the greatest firearm manufacturers including but not limited to Beretta and have a friendly and knowledgeable team on hand at all times who are able to answer any questions that shooter may have. For full information about Solware, their team and all of the wonderful items that they have available for purchase do not hesitate to visit their website today. We are sure that you will not be disappointed.