Toxins are found every where around us. Actually these are by-products of normal digestive processes. It can be from any source like; clothes, carpets, electronic appliances, fumigation, chemicals, environmental pollutants. These toxins cause accumulation of fat in and around the tissues. According to a study conducted on blood samples of new born babies in American hospital, 71.75% had toxins in their blood, which they had acquired from their mother. Prescription drugs also fall in this category.
Route of transmission of Toxins
Toxin gains access via both internal and external routes.
External routes mainly include when we; Inject, Inhale, Ingest, absorb and through irradiation.
Internal routes include; fermentation, purification, rancidity, dehydration, nutritional deficiency, emotions and mental status.
- Natural body detoxification helps eliminate toxins
- Provide energy
- Strengthens the defense mechanism of body
- It increases lipolysis
- Decreases allergy and pain
- Also makes hair and nails healthy.
Prevention is better than cure
There are many ways of body detoxification. However, the first and foremost is to maximally avoid the exposure to toxins. Fasting is also considered as a good means of natural body detoxification and clears the mind as well.
The diet plan to follow here in is synonymously known as a “Detox” or “D-diet”. It naturally cleanses the excretory organs of the body that is liver, kidneys and lungs to restore their normal functioning. These basically act by catalyzing the metabolism. There are some strict yet simple rules to follow, such as;
- You should avoid the fat in the grain fed meat and prefer the meat of animals that feed on grass.
- Limit the use of caffeine, sugar and soda
- Diet rich in Vitamin “C”
- Include fresh organic fruits and their juices
- Eat green leafy vegetables to strengthen your organs
- Stop using processed salt
- Also add fresh garlic to your diet
- Pro biotic supplements
- Ayurvedic method of mono diet
- High fiber food, which adds weight to the stools and improves the mobility of excretory system
- At last but not the least is the hydrotherapy. Adequate water intake is the key to a healthy and balanced life. Drinking plenty of water everyday serves as a natural body detoxification mechanism and removes the toxin as soon as they enter the body.
Benefits of natural body detoxification
- It raises the energy level
- It makes skin clear
- Relief from gastro-intestinal disorders
- Improves nervous system
- Rejuvenates health
- Slows down the process of aging
- Removes extra fat from the body
- Helps in loosing those extra lbs
- General sense of wellbeing
- And also provides regular gastric motility.
The preceding article was written by BodyPure. BodyPure is your source for time tested alternative health products. Please visit our site www.bodypure.com