If you look to avail the services of the best IVF center in Delhi, it does make sense to do your homework first. Ample reasons are there why a fertility clinic may prove to be a better choice. Let us assume a situation where you are finding it difficult to become pregnant, and then such clinics would be a saving grace. The gynecologist would not be able to give you advice beyond a certain point. He could suggest blood tests or ask you to take your basal body temperature for a few months. In the meantime, your husband would have been examined by a urologist. As far as the diagnosis and timely solution to the problem evolves you might have to consider each and every doctor that comes your way. At this juncture, the fertility specialist comes into play. The major benefit of getting in touch with them is that they resolve the problem.
- For a woman who has had more than one miscarriage
- If you are above the age of 35 years and even after 12 months of trying have not got pregnant. The same case applies to the woman who is above the age of 35 and even after 6 months of trying are not pregnant.
- In the case of men who have had a poor semen analysis
Before you head out to the fertility clinic clearly figure out the tests or the procedures you are going to need down the road. Just give some thought on how far are you willing to go in the process. They are going to cost you hundreds of dollars and might involve the use of harmful drugs or treatment measures. You can term it as an emotional coaster ride. If you are aware of the limits it does become helpful on whether to opt for the procedure or not.
The moment choice of a clinic comes into the picture undertake research well before time. There are databases that are maintained by various relevant authorities. Be aware of the fact that some fertility clinics that did look great over a year ago would have had a less turnover of staff and drop from the quality point of view. With the numbers, you can have a place to start.
Before you opt for a fertility clinic there are some questions which you can ask
- What is the duration the medical team has been in operation? If the staff are changing on a frequent basis, it would mean bad management and you might have to explore the reasons
- What are the procedures they normally undertake? Be aware that the top-notch clinics have a variety of procedures on offer. They can guide you on how to go about the process
- Are there age limits about the process? If so then it is a good sign to choose a clinic.
- What would be the cost of treatment? What would be the postoperative recovery plan
A good clinic should be more of a friend and guide you instead of being profit centered.